As the monthly practice visits, so excellently organised by Luke Tozer, would not be taking place until at least September, it was proposed that Chris Dyson and John Assael lead a series of “Practice Support and Information Sharing” events, named “Surviving in a Changing World” on the normal date when these would take place; 6 April (adjusted for Easter), 11 May, 8 June, 13 July, and if felt necessary, 10 August.
Next meeting agenda:
- What should WCCA be saying about the city?
- Public spaces around nodal points etc?
- Covid19 and the workplace/cultural buildings E.G. cultural mile Concert hall and museum of London
- Transitioning back into the office – a hybrid model.
- Permanent distant working requests.
[email protected] is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Surviving in a Changing World
Time: Jul 13, 2020 06:00 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 802 942 0698