In collaboration with Club Peloton, we are very excited to be running this event. The current Master, Chris Dyson is a very keen cyclist.
An initial itinerary for the event is as follows, but will be dictated by the interest shown;
- Everyone make their own way out to Oxford with their bikes, rendezvous at agreed meeting point with the crew for a bag drop.
- Tour of Oxford's Wren buildings externally
- Lunch outside Oxford at a Pub en route
- Afternoon ride to Milton Keynes / Bletchley, where the group will stay overnight. (Hotel Bletchley Park area, included and an evening meal.)
- Breakfast and ride to Cambridge with a coffee stop halfway.
- At the end of the ride in Cambridge a city tour on bikes of key Wren buildings.
- The Crew would again agree a meeting point, to hand back any overnight luggage, it would be up the individual riders to decide on staying over or returning to London.
Estimated cost of trip based on the 40 riders - £250+vat per person.
Expressions of interest below please.